My project at GoDaddy comprised of designing usability tests for GoDaddy's professional email customers. I was the sole owner of this project, responsible for user profile exploration, testing, ideation and design.
I worked with the Productivity team which is responsible for maintaining the email and Office 365 products. The project was challenging and rewarding deep dive into design that affects millions of people worldwide.
Small business owners are not aware of the benefits of email products and services offered by GoDaddy, and they are not able to utilize them effectively.
My process started from understanding and exploring the right user base who will be benefitted by email products and services. My next steps were collaborate with product managers in order to gain more information about the problem at hand. Once the primary information was collected, I built and deployed usability tests using Usertesting.com.
After analyzing the data collected through the tests, I prioritized the findings and usability issues. The wireframes and hi-fidelity mockups were built surrounding the priority issues.
1. Understood user base by reviewing small business customer personas.
2. Reviewed internal research on desktop and mobile usage.
3. Crafted a usability test by collaborating with product managers, UX research team, and business analysts.
4. Deployed usability test on Usertesting.com.
5. Analyzed data collected through usability study.
6. Summarized and prioritized the research findings.
7. Consolidated research findings into mobile and desktop wireframes.
8. Designed wireframes into hi-fidelity prototype.
This project is under a non-disclosure agreement.
To know more about my internship experience ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org